Board of Directors' Mission Statement
The 19th District Agricultural Association is a financially self-supporting entity that maintains a first-class equine facility, provides facilities for community access for events and meetings, and furthers the goals and objectives of the Association and the California Division of Fairs and Expositions.
- To be a well-known, modern and efficient multi-use-service destination facility offering a wide variety of educational and entertaining experiences for residents and visitors.
- Preserve and perpetuate equine tradition through the development and maintenance of first class equestrian facilities.
- Develop and maintain facilities for community access events and meetings.
- Actively engage in educational and youth oriented programs that promote local community and cultural enrichment.
- To be a valued community asset and considered a component of Santa Barbara's quality of life. To be so integrated in the daily life of the community that individuals, organizations and companies of all types willingly invest resources in our success.
The 19th District Agricultural Association and Earl Warren Showgrounds are committed to:
- Being ethical, responsible and professional in our roles guardians of the property and the facilities
- Seeking input from our constituents, encourage debate and discussion and make decisions based on the best interest of the organization and the community.
- Striving to present high-quality facilities, professional service, products and programs.
- Functioning as a financially responsible business entity by operating at or above breakeven point while continually investing in the development of existing programs and facilities, maintaining appropriate reserves and seeking new business and development opportunities.
- Providing the highest standard of safety and well being for guests, visitors and staff.